Do you treat your weekends as an afterthought? Getting more intentional about the way you use those 60 hours (yes, 60 hours!) can set you up for a more successful business and a more fulfilling personal life. Inspired by our discussion with Laura Vanderkam, Dave and Meagan discuss how to make the most of those weekend hours to make time for the things that matter.
Show Notes and Links:
- From first beer on Friday to first coffee on Monday, there’s more weekend than you think
- How to avoid the weekend “binge downtime” have a little weekend every day
- Seizing the weekend as an entrepreneur
- Our interview with Laura Vanderkam
- Laura Vanderkam’s book 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think