Sleep: why is it so hard for us to achieve this basic human need? An intro to the Myers-Briggs personality types and self-care for introverts vs. extroverts. And face-shaving for women . . . it’s a thing. In today’s episode, we do a deep dive into sleep, talking through the negative effects of not getting enough, how to deal with insomnia, and how to create a sleep-friendly environment.
Links We Mentioned in Episode 1
- We talked about the brilliant Arriana Huffington Sleep Book, which has all kinds of information about the importance of sleep and how to get more of it.
- Both Sarah and I are huge fans of this particular sound machine. It’s low-tech but creates a perfect wind noise.
- If you are looking for apps to calm you down or help you sleep, we love the calm app. And when we are away from our beloved sound machines, this app is great for hotel room white noise.
- In our next few episodes, we are talking about the Meyer’s Brigg’s personality types. If you’ve never figured out your type, check out this Meyer’s Briggs online test for free. It’s fascinating and informative.
- Thinking of dipping your toes in the brave new world of female face-shaving? Thinking of dipping your toes in the brave new world of female face-shaving? The Tinkle razors are your best bet.