This week we have a great question from Yvette, about how to silence that inner critic in our head — you know the one. This required bringing in the big guns: I’m joined by the lovely Katie Horwitch, the founder of Women Against Negative Talk, or WANT. So join us as we talk about inspiration vs. comparison, filtering through the negative messages we get in the media, and ensuring that we maximize our awesome.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Katie’s amazing site, WANT
- The Women Against Negative Talk Podcast
- Brené Brown’s TED talk The Power of Vulnerability
- The funny Instagram parodying yoga feeds, Shallow Yoga
- And finally, a post that we didn’t discuss, but that I believe is relevant, and that I wrote 4 years ago: In the Mirror
Karen Walrond is a leadership consultant, speaker, bestselling author and award-winning photographer, whose work is all about leadership, self-determination and making light. You can learn more about her at KarenWalrond.com.