Thanksgiving doesn’t mean you have to let all healthy habits go. Spice up the holidays with new traditions and get the whole family involved! Find out how us foreigners (Canadian and Russian) have adapted to American Thanksgiving and hear our best tips for keeping the ultimate food-focused holiday just a tad healthier.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Drink Recipe: Plum and Thyme Prosseco
- The history behind Canadian Thanksgiving
- Canadian Meat Pie (Tourtiere) recipe
- Russian Meat Pie (Pirojki) recipe I (Larisa) was wrong. I forgot about Pirojki (Russian hand pies)!
- Homemade gravy recipe
- Learning Tower for Kids This one can grow with your child and has alternative uses, but if this is more than you want to spend there are other more affordable options out there.
- Directory of Turkey Trots