There is nothing quite as fun as feeling absolutely fabulous, dolled up and and looking great. Makeup can be so much fun, but when you are wanting to live a greener lifestyle, you start to take a closer look at what is in your products. This is the first step in that process for us, and on this episode we dive into our current makeup routines. Next step: see if we want to make swaps for greener products (especially Alison).
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Drink Recipe: Greyhound IPA
- Alison’s Favorite Makeup YouTubers:
- Larisa Explains It All Facebook Community
- Larisa Blog post on Makeup expiration
- Think Dirty Mobile App
- Environmental Working Group Skin Deep Database and Healthy Living App
NOTE: Not all products are genuine when purchased through Amazon. All products below are linked to authorized retailers.
- Everyday Routine Products
- BB cream or tinted moisturizer
- Beautycounter Tint Skin (Alison and Larisa)
- Face powder
- Powder Blush
- Special Event Routine Products
Episode Sponsor: Lola
Lola is a subscription service offering a line of 100% organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. With Lola you will receive an adorable box when you need it, that is fully customizable. You can select the mix of products, number of boxes and frequency of delivery. You can cancel, skip and order or modify your subscription at any time –there’s no surprises or gimmicks so you can feel confident giving this a try.
Get 40% off your first order with promo code CRUNCHY when you subscribe at mylola.com.