Have you ever wished you could be calmer in the face of tough parenting decisions – and feel more confident with your choices?
If so, you’ll love today’s interview with Todd and Cathy Adams, the husband-and-wife team behind Zen Parenting Radio. In the interview, we talk about:
- How to pay attention to your gut and parent in the moment
- Quieting the noise around you and becoming more self-aware so you can follow your instincts and sense of what’s right, rather than worrying about what “other people think.”
You’ll definitely want to check out Cathy’s book, The Self-Aware Parent, and B.U. Inc, a workshop for kids taught by both Cathy and Todd which teaches kids to build their emotional intelligence and self-awareness and acceptance.
I’m also excited to have Shana Draugelis of Ain’t No Mom Jeans back on the show this week to talk about spring style! We discuss how to incorporate spring pieces into your look when there’s still snow on the ground (ugh) and how to dress for spring break – including trips to Disney World.
Here are links to some of the pieces Shana and I talked about on the show:
- Shana loves hair accessories from ASOS like the enamel barrette (left) or pretty floral bun holder (right) pictured above.
- She’s also a big fan of saltwater sandals!
This episode of The Home Hour Podcast is brought to you by Amazon Prime. Remember to click through to order Prime now, before the price goes up in April! (It’s still going to be an awesome deal – but you might as well save yourself $20 by signing up now.)
As always, thanks for listening! If you liked this show, I’d LOVE for you to subscribe or leave a rating or review on iTunes. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the podcast page here and click “View in iTunes.”
- From there you’ll see an option to subscribe, and all new episodes will download to your computer or device automatically. You’ll also see a tab in iTunes called Ratings and Reviews.
One last thing: would you like to be part of The Home Hour Podcast? Now you can record your question or comment right here in your browser, using the microphone on your computer or device. Just follow the directions below and leave your message, and it might become part of a future show.
I’d love to hear what you thought of today’s show. Do you feel more confident in your parenting decisions? And, I have to know – will you mix florals and plaids on Shana’s encouragement?