If you love the idea of throwing parties and entertaining but are intimidated by the thought of decorating, buying the supplies, creating a menu, making the invitations – not to mention getting your house in tip-top shape beforehand – you’re definitely going to want to listen to Episode 38 of The Home Hour.
In the show, event stylist and mom Kristen Forgione offers simple, no-stress tips for focusing on what matters and forgetting the rest (guess what – nobody is likely to notice if you cleaned out your closets before the party!)
We talk about everything from decorating to budgeting to buying and making the food. Kristen is so reassuring about the process of planning a party – after all, it should be FUN!
Plus, I share some exciting things we’ve got planned for The Happiest Home this month.
Listen now! (Or scroll down to find links to some of the stories and resources we discussed in the show!)
Here’s how to find Kristen online:
- The Lifestyled Company website
- Kristen’s Etsy store
- Find Kristen on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
Happiest Home posts I mention in the show:
- Lunch gear giveaway from MightyNest
- Halloween costumes inspired by children’s literature
- My new video series, At Home with Meagan
Would you like to ask me a question and have it answered on the podcast?
Just record it right in your browser below, and your question might become part of the show! (Don’t see the record button? Just click this link to record.)
P.S.: If you liked this show, I’d LOVE for you to subscribe or leave a rating or review on iTunes. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the podcast page here and click “View in iTunes.”
- From there you’ll see an option to subscribe, and all new episodes will download to your computer or device automatically. You’ll also see a tab in iTunes called Ratings and Reviews.