We all give them, we all receive them, but what makes a good gift? There are wedding gifts, hostess gifts, baby shower gifts, and the endless parade of children’s birthday gifts. On this episode of the home hour we’re tackling a huge topic and sharing our favorite go-to gift ideas. We learn that Kirsten pretty much sticks to registries whenever possible, but Graham has some standard gifts she always gives.
Kirsten explains why her favorite way to package a gift is with a cute tote bag. And we offer one lucky listener the chance to win a $50 gift card to buy their own cute tote bag from one of our favorite online boutiques: Adornlee! See our Instagram account @thehomehour for details!
We talk about Kirlkland Wipes, the words most expensive spatula, and the amazing mailbox culture of Graham’s hometown.
Links we mentioned on this episode:
- Marye-Kelly Frames – Precious Frames. They make great wedding gifts & baby gifts.
- Tiffany’s Atlas Bowl – Graham’s favorite standard wedding gift
- Adornlee tote bags!- Cute tote bags with fun sayings
- Sharbat Recipes– One of Graham’s favorite homemade gift ideas
- Giant Spatula (The original William Sonoma one we mentioned is no longer available, but this looks just like it and is much less expensive… lucky you!!)
- Mountain Brook’s Mailbox Culture – Sweet article about community support