Hsere are step-by-step instructions on leaving a rating or review in iTunes (now Apple Podcasts). We hope you’ll do it and help us continue to grow and improve the Life, Listened shows!
How to leave an rating or review in Apple Podcasts (on an iOS device)
- Open the Podcasts app
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (i.e., “The Home Hour”) into the search field
- Select the show under Podcasts (not under Podcast Episodes)
- Underneath the header information, choose “Reviews” (the middle of three screen options)
- Click “Write a Review” in the center of the screen. You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose (you can rate without writing, if you’d prefer)
How to leave a rating or review in iTunes (on a computer/browser)
- Visit the iTunes page for the show you want to review (see links at the bottom of this post for our shows’ pages)
- Click “View in iTunes” underneath our logo (accept the pop-up asking if you want to launch iTunes)
- In iTunes, click “Ratings & Reviews” under the main title
- To rate the show, select a number of stars between 1 and 5 next to the words “Click to rate” under the Customer Ratings headline
- To write a review, click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews heading
Rate & review your favorite Life, Listened podcasts!
It makes our day, AND helps other listeners find great podcasts. Thank you!