If you shy away from political discussions to avoid ruffling feathers, you’re not alone. But after listening to Sarah’s interview with writer, podcaster, and mom of three Sarah Stewart Holland, you might have a different perspective on those heated political Facebook comment threads.
Join Sarah and Sarah in this special bonus episode for a thoughtful discussion about political nuance, opening a dialogue with people of different beliefs, and why political discourse and public office matter so much to this Kentucky mom.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Bonus Interview 07:
- Pantsuit Politics, the podcast Sarah Stewart Holland (from the left) co-hosts with Beth Silvers (from the right). Their tagline is No insults. No yelling. Plenty of Nuance.
- The Skimm
- Vox.com and Ezra Klein on Facebook
- Sunday New York Times Digest (an email newsletter from Matt Thomas)
- Holland for Paducah (Sarah’s campaign for city commission in her hometown)
- Bluegrass Redhead (Sarah’s personal and parenting blog)
- On Instagram: @bluegrassred
- On Twitter: @bluegrassred @pantsuitpolitic
- On Facebook: Sarah Stewart Holland, Bluegrass Redhead, Pantsuit Politics