What do happy moms do on a regular basis to stave off stress, grumpiness, and dissatisfaction? We know that no mom is happy ALL the time, but in Episode 137 we’re digging deep into five habits of mostly-happy moms. Next week we’ll share five more habits to round out this two-part series. Enjoy!
Sponsor Spotlight: LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that allows you to develop personal and professional skills from home, on your own time. Whether you want to redesign your website, improve your communication skills, or master Photoshop, you can learn how on LinkedIn Learning, which now includes all of Lynda.com’s courses.
Get a free 30-day trial with LinkedIn Learning by visiting LinkedIn.com/mom.
Sponsor Spotlight: Prep Dish
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service designed to help you shop once, prep once, and enjoy wholesome, delicious meals that come together in minutes all week long. Sign up at PrepDish.com/themomhour to get your first 2 weeks FREE.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 137:
- The Happiest Mom (Parenting Magazine): 10 Secrets to Enjoying Motherhood (Meagan’s 2011 book with Parenting Magazine)
- Other podcast episodes you might enjoy:
- How To (REALLY) Help A New Mom (our LIVE episode, based on the blog post Sarah wrote called 5 Unexpected Ways To Help A New Mom)
- It’s All Gonna Be OK (And Other Truths Moms Need To Hear) (our 100th episode)
- KJ Dell’Antonia is our friend and parenting writer whose book about being a happier parent comes out later this year. Sign up for KJ’s email newsletter here, or visit her website at www.kjdellantonia.com.