Congrats to listener Sara, randomly selected as our WINNER in the giveaway to kristinshop! Thanks to all for listening and entering and a big thanks to Kristin Norton for partnering with us!
“Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing.”
― Phyllis Diller
Or so the saying goes, right? But as much as we’d like to throw our hands in the air sometimes, there are things that have to get done.
In episode 15, Meagan and Sarah get into the details of chores, home management, delegating, and helping kids take on age-appropriate responsibilities.
Links we mentioned in Episode 15:
- Relevant posts from The Happiest Home:
- Ways to connect with us and get even more from The Mom Hour…
- Check out the episodes of The Home Hour over there in our sidebar – if you’re all caught up on The Mom Hour and want more of Meagan and Sarah, ta-da!
- If you’d like to get an email when a new episode is live, fill out the form at the end of this post (note: this is different than subscribing in iTunes or another podcast app)
- As always, we LOVE (love love) your emails. Hit us up with your questions, ideas, and just to say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Twitter @themomhour!
A big thank you to our sponsor for this episode, kristinshop! Founded by a mom of three and self-professed math geek Kristin Norton, kristinshop sells tools to organize, achieve and inspire.
- Check out Kristin’s stock of beautifully designed notebooks, journals, paper products, checklist templates and chore charts at kristinshop.com
- Leave a comment here on this post, letting us know what you’d love from kristinshop or how chores and delegation work in your house
- Be sure to include a valid email address in the form when you leave your comment (it will not be published publicly, but we’ll need it to contact you if you win!)
That’s it! Giveaway runs through August 25. We’ll email the winner directly and announce it here as well.