Repeat after us, moms: It’s going to be okay. It’s going to be okay. It’s going to be okay.
Choosing a school for your child can seem like a life-altering, permanent decision. In Episode 16, Meagan and Sarah are here to reassure you that it isn’t. We share our own experience making school choices for our kids, from private to public to home schooling to charters to magnets to lotteries to…
(Nope, not kidding. We’ve actually experienced, and discuss in this episode, all of those things.)
If you’re in the process of finding the right school or program for your kids, we hope you’ll join us for this discussion, and leave us a comment below!
Links we discuss in Episode 16:
- Posts on The Happiest Home
- * Satire Alert! * Mother Still Searching For Preschool That Focuses Exclusively On Her Son (The Onion)
- Sarah’s piece on The Mid: The Homework I Wish My Child Brought Home From School
- Why We Don’t Stress Out About Choosing a School (Design Mom)
- Afterschooling: An Update (The Art of Simple)