Do you have dirty dishes in your sink right now? So do we, but instead of washing them we decided to podcast about it! Join Meagan and Sarah for a look at the products and practices that keep things moving in our kitchens, plus stories of faulty dishwashers, dishes pet peeves, what keeps us company while we do the dishes and more. Join us!
Head over to our Instagram page to enter the Fall Shoe Giveaway from See Kai Run! See the full post for details. Entries close Friday, September 7 at 11:59pm Eastern Time. Good luck!
Sponsor Spotlight: Hydralyte
Stock your medicine cabinet to prepare for those back-to-school cold and flu bugs! Hydralyte keeps kids and grownups hydrated safely, and with less sugar than leading sports drinks. Available on Amazon or at Hydralyte.com.
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service designed to help you shop once, prep once, and enjoy wholesome, delicious meals that come together in minutes all week long. Sign up at PrepDish.com/themomhour to get your first 2 weeks FREE.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 172
- The episode we did about laundry: Loads & Loads (& Loads) Of Laundry (Episode 167)
- Sarah’s current dishwasher is this one: KitchenAid Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Tub
- Some of our favorite dish soaps and detergents, available at Target (affiliate link)
- Sarah has this bamboo dish rack from Target and loves it (affiliate link)
- Sarah also uses these Scotch-Brite Stainless Steel Scrubbing Pads (affiliate link)