Whether it’s across town for dinner or cross-country for a week, visiting family comes with challenges–especially at the holidays. There are relationship dynamics to consider, plus germs, traditions, sleep schedules, and a lot of public parenting. In Episode 182, Meagan and Sarah sit down for a thoughtful discussion on how to make family visits and holiday travel less stressful for you and your family. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Canvas People
How’s the holiday gift planning coming, mamas? Now you can give those hard-to-buy-for people on your list a beautiful piece of art with Canvas People. Get a 11×14 Canvas People print for FREE (you just pay shipping and handling) when you text MOMHOUR to 484848.
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service designed to help you shop once, prep once, and enjoy wholesome, delicious meals that come together in minutes all week long. Sign up at PrepDish.com/themomhour to get your first 2 weeks FREE.
Sponsor Spotlight: BetterHelp
BetterHelp offers professional online counseling and therapy with licensed therapists via text, chat, phone or video. Try it FREE for one week when you sign up at betterhelp.com/mom, and when you sign up you can start communicating with a therapist in under 24 hours. You must be 18 years or older to use BetterHelp, and it is NOT a crisis line.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 182:
- All our holiday-related podcast episodes are on this page
- You might also like the episodes we’ve done on dealing with criticism and things to remember when you feel criticized
- We’ve also done episodes on traveling with kids and smart tech and family travel
- Meagan mentioned our episode on greed and gratitude
- Want to send in a question for our holiday-themed listener questions episode? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!