Routines are powerful. When they’re just right, we feel energized and balanced. When they’re a little off, we feel unsettled. And when they completely fall by the wayside, we sometimes need a complete reset to get back on track (looking at you, back-t0-school season).
In Episode 20, Meagan and Sarah share their own quirky morning and evening routines. We talk about getting enough sleep, common advice about routines that doesn’t work for us, and how routines shift over time as kids’ needs and schedules change.
We also share a couple of things making our lives better lately (links below). Enjoy!
Links we mentioned (or should have!) in Episode 20
- LaCroix water, specifically Meagan’s favorite flavors: apricot, blackberry-cucumber, and cherry-lime
- Music Together, Sarah’s favorite activity for moms and babies or toddlers to do together
- Dear Moms: Sleep Deprivation is Nothing to Brag About (Meagan for The Happiest Home)
- Sarah’s thoughts on early risers (including that handy night-light that changes color at wake-up time)
- Rookie Moms’ genius hack for getting out the door without yelling (which inspired Sarah’s evening lullaby playlist)