Neither Meagan nor Sarah is a resolution-maker, but we both love starting fresh after the holidays with renewed energy and focus. Today we’re talking about fitness, food, and self-care – our own intentions for 2016 as well as what has worked for us (and not so much) in the past.
Are you new here?
Welcome, new listeners! We love getting to know you. Here’s how to connect with us beyond the podcast:
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to get to know us better.
- Sent us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself!
- Subscribe to the podcast (here’s how), or leave us a review letting us know how you’re liking the show (here’s how)
Links we mentioned (or should have!) in Episode 33
- Past episodes of The Mom Hour you might have missed
- Self-Care Is More Than Bubble Baths & Pedicures (Meagan’s cancer story)
- Beyond Baby: Creating A Life You Love When Your Kids Aren’t So Little (Meagan’s 2014 eBook)