Last week we talked about our ever-evolving “mom style” and what looks we’re loving at this stage of life. This week we’re moving on to hairstyles, skincare, make-up and beauty routines.
Join Meagan and Sarah for much confusion and hilarity – and hopefully a little insight – on growing out short hair, going gray in our 30’s, being completely overwhelmed by skincare products, and making time in the daily routine for basic beauty and skincare.
(But first, some recent hair selfies 🙂 )
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 48
- Episode 47: Our Ever-Evolving “Mom Style”
- Neutrogena Visibly Even BB Cream (Sarah wears “Light to Medium” color)
- If you want more on the foundation / face make-up conversation, check out the second half of Episode 7 of The Style Hour
- Some of our favorite drug-store lip glosses:
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shine
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (this is the one Meagan once stole from Sarah) in Kiss Me Coral
- Brush On Block Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Powder Sunscreen (goes on AFTER makeup, and Sarah’s much-younger sister swears by it)