We’re talking favorite snacks, both salty and sweet, healthy and splurge-worthy. We also talk with Carlee Lane about being an enneagram type 6.
In this episode we mention the following snacks:
- Trader Joe’s Omega Trek Mix
- La Croix Grapefruit or Cherry Lime flavor
- Whole Foods hot salsa with Garden of Eatin’ Sesame Blues
- Sugar snap peas or edamame with Maldon Sea Salt
- Fair-trade chocolate chips
- Trader Joe’s Everything Blend
- Spike Seasoning
- Apples and brie or apples and Justin’s maple almond butter
- Plain yogurt with stevia and berries and a little granola
- Hippeas Puffed Chickpeas
- Lundberg Fiesta Lime Rice Chips
- Avocado with Jane’s lemon pepper on toasted gluten free bread
- Watermelon with Tajin
We are loving The Road Back to You by Ian Cron to learn more about our enneagram types.
Looking for a fitness routine that is convenient and easy to stick to? Check out Daily Burn and use the code SELFIE to start your FREE sixty-day trial. Daily Burn is the world’s leading provider of on-demand video workout programs you can do at home or anywhere with a connected device.