Aging skin – it’s inevitable. But we’re talking about the practices and products that can help. We also chat about the confrontational charm of the enneagram type 8, including an interview with blogger (and mom of 9) Heidi Weimer.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Kristen brought Sarah over to the robe dark side. Kristen loves Barefoot Dreams but Sarah says the Parachute Robe is superior.
- Facial Massage increases circulation in the skin, drains lymph nodes, boosts collagen, relieves tension, and allows face products to absorb. Here’s a great video on it. And this Jade roller for the face is effective too.
- Wanna try a cleansing oil? We recommend Health Priority Vitamin E Oil or DHC Deep Cleansing Oil.
- Sunscreen – we know we should! Two good, natural sunscreens for daily use are Drunk Elephant and Suntegrity.
- Sarah’s favorite natural retinol product is Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Fruit & Seed Oil Blend
- For exfoliation, try Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub (budget) or Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser (spendy)
- Dry brushing is a great way to exfoliate and increase circulation.
- Our favorite serums are Drunk Elephant Night Serum (spendy) and Super 6 Serum (budget).
- Last time we talked about face shaving to reduce wrinkles, we sold a whole lot of tinkle razors
- Pro-tip: when you apply your eye cream, dab some around your lips. We like Tata Harper Boosted Contouring Eye Mask (spendy) or Acure Eye Cream (budget).