We have a heated debate about washcloths, Kristen tries to convert the world to shower wands, and Sarah shares about how she’s trying to break up with her phone. Be sure to join us over at our facebook page where this, and many other conversations, are inspired.
In this episode:
- The How to Break Up With Your Phone book
- An easy replaceable rainfall shower head WITH A DETACHABLE WAND
- Moment App
- Instacart (a grocery delivery service that allows you to shop whole recipes from PrepDish)
- The Wet Brush
- Covergirl Eyebrow Powder Wand
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment – Salicylic Acid Scrub
- Plume Nourish & Define Smudge-Proof Brow Pomade
- Bisby Candles
- Trader Joe’s Ginger Almond Oatmeal Exfoliant Soap
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service that sends you an email every week with a grocery list and instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. The meals are delicious and give you the choice of gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo meals that are whole-food based. Prep Dish is offering our listeners a free 2-week trial to try it out. Check out PrepDish.com/SELFIE for this amazing deal!