Kristen gets her hair done and ponders why she struggles with upkeep, Sarah tries a facial toning deice, and we talk daily rituals – the things we do (or try to do) to start our day well, and the processes that help us unwind.
In this episode we talked about:
- NuFace facial toning device
- Rika Ultrasonic Pore Cleanser
- Lisa Eldridge
- B Unique Purple Shampoo
- Salt Fat Acid Heat – samin nosrat
- The Man in The High Castle – dystopian drama
- Three Identical Strangers
- The Simple Habit app
- The Alexa Dot morning brief
- Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea
HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery service that shops, plans, and delivers your favorite step-by-step recipes. All the ingredients come pre-measured in handy, labeled meal kits, so you know which ingredients go with which recipe. They’ve got gourmet meals but also many one-pot recipes for seriously speedy cooking and minimal cleanup. For $20 off your first three HelloFresh boxes (a total of $60 savings!) use the promo code SELFIE60 at HelloFresh.com/selfie60.