Oh, leggings. Perhaps no trend has inspired as much controversy of late as these stretchy, comfy, versatile and increasingly stylish pants which, Meagan and Shana agree, ARE DEFINITELY PANTS. In episode 7 of The Style Hour, Shana and Meagan discuss those ever-evolving legging – what’s new, what’s hot now, how to wear them and what to pair them with – plus, Shana’s sister Scotti, a makeup artist and contributor at The Mom Edit, discusses makeup basics from foundation to primer to BB/CC cream to concealer and more. Listen now or scroll down for links and a video tutorial from Scotti!
Links Meagan and Shana mentioned in Episode 7
- Scotti’s shredded leggings
- Sequin leggings and how Scotti wore them last holiday season
- Meagan’s a big fan of Fabletics leggings (and wears them pretty much all day, every day.) Her current favorite: Clover leggings with lace inserts.
- A pair of pretty gold lame leggings (that don’t look too much like Meagan’s childhood Solid Gold dreams)
- The True Religion legging flares that actually might work (Pajama jeans 2.0?)
- High Times Pant with Wrap Mesh (lululemon leggings that they can’t keep in stock)
- Shana’s favorite faux-leather, fur-lined leggings
- How To Wear Leggings Now (Shana for The Mom Edit)
Scotti’s Foundation/Primer/Concealer Picks:
Check out Scotti’s video on how to create instant cheekbones with contouring!