One of the best things about the fall and winter season? It’s SWEATER WEATHER! But while they’re cozy, comfy, and versatile, sweaters can also be surprisingly difficult to wear well. Shana and Meagan discuss lengths and fabrics that flatter, how to pull off the sweater dress look, giving a big bulky sweater extra pizzazz, how to layer for extra warmth without adding too much bulk, how to pull off the half-tuck with a sweater, and that perennial topic – turtlenecks, yay or nay?
Links we mentioned in Episode 8
- Photos of Shana’s half-tucked sweater look (The Mom Edit)
- Turtleneck trapeze sweater dress (Nordstrom)
- Seamless Slip (Free People via Nordstrom)
- Off-the-shoulder sweater (Anthropologie)
- Lace halter bra (Free People)