This week I’m so excited to feature Amy Allen Clark, founder of the extremely helpful site MomAdvice.com and author of the fantastic new book The Good Life For Less. I’m lucky enough to have had the opportunity to hang out with Amy in person a few times, and we even danced together on a rooftop in Miami once (yes, for real!) She’s just as sweet and adorable in real life as she seems online, and I was thrilled to chat with her about her new book, entertaining on a budget, simplifying life, the best ways to use a slow cooker and more.
This is a great interview, and a long-awaited one: we recorded it before Christmas (hence all the holiday-related chatter!) but there were some technical difficulties that took a long time to edit out (and you might notice, there are still a few glitches here and there). Also, I had a cold and sound a little like a frog during our chat. Yikes! But the interview was just too great not to air. Just click the player below to stream it right here in your browser, or download in iTunes.
Looking forward to joining you in the kitchen this week!
- My Food Manifesto – Please share what would be in yours!
- The Complete Tightwad Gazette, by Amy Dacyczyn
- Alice.com for drugstore deals
- Sam’s Club Click ‘n’ Pull Service
- Microwave Peanut Brittle – MomAdvice
- One Month of Slow Cooking – MomAdvice
- The Good Life For Less by Amy Allen Clark
- Ninja Slow Cooker – Amazon.com
*If you purchase a product via an Amazon affiliate link, I will earn a commission.