With all the special diets trending right now, do you ever wonder what it really means to eat healthy?
According to today’s podcast guest, Liz Della Croce of The Lemon Bowl, it’s simple: eat foods packed with strong flavors, like citrus and herbs…and eat less of them. (Which is easier to do when food is packed with flavor!)
In today’s show Liz shares her 50-pound weight loss success story, tells us what she’s learned about creating healthy habits in the kitchen and beyond, and gives us a glimpse into her life as a food blogger. We discuss real strategies for getting dinner on the table with little kids in the house and how to break the drive-thru habit once and for all (hint: it starts in your kitchen.)
Listen now! (Or scroll down to find links to some of the resources we discussed in the show.)
Some of the cool stuff Liz & I discussed:
- Search for recipes by over 50 specific ingredients on Liz’s blog
- Follow The Lemon Bowl on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest
- Some of Liz’s favorite food blogs:
And, from my intro: take the Fall Deep Cleaning Challenge!
- Week 1, Zone 1: The High-Up Spaces
- Week 2, Zone 2: Middle Places
- Week 3, Zone 3: Low-Down & Dirty Spots
Would you like to ask me a question and have it answered on the podcast?
Just record it right in your browser below, and your question might become part of the show! (Don’t see the record button? Just click this link to record.)
P.S.: If you liked this show, I’d LOVE for you to subscribe or leave a rating or review on iTunes. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the podcast page here and click “View in iTunes.”
- From there you’ll see an option to subscribe, and all new episodes will download to your computer or device automatically. You’ll also see a tab in iTunes called Ratings and Reviews.