What are the best techniques and tactics to manage your to-do list? Today Dave and Meagan offer tools and tips to help you make the best use of your time, be more productive, and do the things that move your business forward and enrich your life.
Show Notes & Links:
- Nightly to-do lists (and how to write an effective to-do list)
- To-do lists, vs. do-later lists, vs to-dream lists
- The best system is the one you use – experiment, but don’t overthink
- Mental blocks and out-of-sight-out-of-mind personalities
- A good time-management system doesn’t have to be fancy – it just has to work
- Google’s suite of services
- First Things First by Stephen R. Covey
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Moleskine notebooks (lined or unlined? Meagan and Dave disagree. Tell us your preference in the comments!)
- Franklin Covey
Thanks for tuning in to LifeWork! If you like the show, we hope you’ll take a moment to leave a rating or review for us on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.