Have you ever wondered if it’s really possible to build a cash-flowing business that supports your life without taking up all of your time? In Episode 6 of LifeWork, Dave talks with Alex Kravets, a young entrepreneur and founder of Cognitea, about how he built a business that is largely automated and allows him to work shorter weeks from anywhere in the world.
Did you miss us yesterday?
Don’t worry, LifeWork isn’t going anywhere! After studying our feedback and download numbers, Dave and Meagan came to conclusions about what listeners want – and the answer isn’t necessarily more episodes, but more depth. So now, we’ll be coming to you twice a week with longer, meatier episodes: interviews on Tuesdays, and a deeper dive into the themes that emerge in each interview on Thursdays. We hope you’ll like this new iteration of LifeWork and encourage you to drop us a line letting us know what you think at email@example.com or by leaving a comment here!
- How to enjoy a rockin’ cup of Cognitea
- How to build a “Muse” business that supports the rest of your life and work from anywhere
- How crowdfunding can be used to support your launch
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Timothy Ferriss)
- Global Learning XPRIZE
- Pencils of Promise
- The Monk and the Riddle: The Art of Creating a Life While Making a Living (Randy Komisar)
- Meditations (Marcus Aurelius)
- On The Shortness of Life (Lucius Seneca)
- The Triple Agent: The al-Qaeda Mole who Infiltrated the CIA (Joby Warrick)