Is burnout the necessary price for success? No, but you’ll need to work hard. In Episode 17 of LifeWork, Meagan and Dave discuss “crushing it,” whether work-life balance is a myth, and why it pays to set up systems early that can help lighten your workload down the road.
Discussion Points & Links:
- The inspiration for this topic, Damon Brown’s Inc article: Sacrificing Yourself For Your Business is Silly and Useless
- Hero worship, Gary Vaynerchuk and different levels of success
- Work/Life Balance: Truth or Myth?
- How to set up systems that make work and life more streamlined
- Is it possible to “crush it” hard for a few hours a day and see results?
- Putting margin or “white space’ in your life to make room for the things that matter to you
- Taking care of yourself by putting your non-negotiables on the schedule: hydration, sleep, relationships, good food.