We’re talking periods and the unwelcome symptoms that go along with them, as well as N vs. S on the Myers-Briggs and secrets to shaping your brows well. We get real about the frustrating aspects of periods, from clots to cramps, from bleed-outs to perimenopause and that tricky moment you realize that your white hot rage about your husband not emptying the dishwasher might actually be fueled by PMS. Oops.
Links We Mentioned in Episode 2
- Kristen has had good success with methylated folate supplements to regulate hormones.
- Sarah is a fan of magnesium supplements to mitigate PMS symptoms.
- We recommend the book Female Brain Gone Insane for anyone in that tricky late 30’s – 40’s phase of perimenopause.
- The Flo app is perfect for tracking your cycle and everything that goes along with it.
- We discussed period panties and the diva cup.
- In our next few episodes, we are talking about the Meyer’s Brigg’s personality types. If you’ve never figured out your type, check out this Meyer’s Briggs online test for free. It’s fascinating and informative.
- We stand witness that Wonderbrow is worth the hype.
- For fabulous brows Kristen loves the Anastasia line, MAC Brun Shadow, and a good angled brow brush. Kristen also swears by this cheapie brow powder from Cover Girl. Looking for a well-performing non-toxic product? Sarah loves Long Last Brow by 100% Pure.