We are all trying to eat better, but doing that with kids can be a challenge. We are chatting with Dr. Julia Nordgren, author of The New Family Table, about how to feed our kids well, and with Stephen Bean, director of Camp New Heights, about how to keep our kids healthy and active.
In this episode we also talked about:
- Off Shoulder One Piece Ruffles Bathing Suit
- The New Family Table: Cooking More, Eating Together, and Staying (Relatively) Sane
- Camp New Heights in Santa Barbara, California
- Dermatologist’s Choice Deep Cleansing Facial Mask
- Clayer Green Clay Active Face & Body Mask
- Freegirl Ambitious AHA Gel Mask
- REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask
Spawned is a parenting podcast hosted by Kristen Chase and Liz Gumbinner from Cool Mom Picks. It’s a fun and hopefully funny podcast about parenting and parenting culture. It’s like chatting with your best friend over a cup of coffee, but with helpful takeaways and mostly non-judgmental advice. They cover everything from how to encourage young readers with LeVar Burton to working with your spouse with Jenna and Bodhi Elfman, plus lots of amazing parenting authors, organizational experts, and just plain awesome people.
Photo by Shivaram Vinjamuri on Unsplash