Online companies are making birth control more accessible for women. We talk with Alpha Medical’s founder and CEO Gloria Lau and Chief Medical Director Mary Jacobson, MD about telemedicine for common women’s issues. Sarah gives an update on her laser hair removal, Kristen cracks the code on coloring her hair at home, and we discuss the best green shampoos.
In this episode we also talked about:
- Redken Shades EQ Color Gloss Women’s Hair Color, 06t Iron
- Professional Jewelry Cleaner
- The Big Berkey Water Filter (Sarah talks about it here and here.)
- Women’s Short Sleeve Casual Loose Pockets Tie-Belt Dress
- ACURE Simply Smoothing Shampoo, Coconut
- Andalou Sunflower and Citrus Shampoo and Conditioner – Sarah’s very fave!
- True Botanicals Shampoo
- BeautyCounter Volume and Shape Shampoo and Conditioner
Didn’t I Just Feed You?! is a weekly podcast about feeding our families — even for parents who hate to cook. Every week, professional cooks Stacie Billis & Meghan Splawn get real about feeding kids, tweens, and teens. From How to Turn Nachos Into a Family Dinner to The Magic of Meatballs, Solving the After School Snack Problem to Reducing Kitchen Waste and Debt At Once, they chat with guests from Food Network stars Aarti Sequeira and Melissa D’arabian to everyday moms, the real experts, on a mission to make cooking easier, more delicious, and maybe even fun.