Hey! You’ve landed on the page for those who watched our Podcasting 101 For Influencers talk at Mom 2.0 Everywhere 2020.
Looking for microphone or other gear recommendations? Here you go.
Want to get in touch with us by email? Say hello!
Looking for our podcast, The Mom Hour? That’s here.
Podcasting For Influencers: Beyond The Basics
Ready to start a podcast – but want to skip the newbie mistakes and launch as professionally as possible? Or, do you already have a podcast, but you’re ready to take it to the next level?
Podcasting For Influencers: Beyond The Basics is an online course designed to help influencers leverage their audiences and brand relationships in order to publish a professional, high-quality podcast that fast-tracks audience growth and monetization opportunities.
And Mom 2.0 Everywhere attendees save $25 when you sign up directly from this page!
In Beyond The Basics you will learn:
- Intermediate-level technical challenges you can expect, and the best practices and technology for avoiding and troubleshooting so you can get the best possible sound
- How to make sense of podcast statistics, understand your analytics, and communicate them to potential sponsors
- A behind-the-scenes look at the process of landing sponsors, packaging brand campaigns, negotiating fees and delivering ad reads, from a podcast that earns multiple six-figures in revenues yearly
- How to ensure your show is optimized for distribution so that your ideal listeners can easily find you, plus strategies for encouraging your listeners to like, rate, review and share your show with others
- How to write effective descriptions, episode titles and show notes in order to leverage search and increase discoverability
- How to manage your production calendar to create a streamlined recording, editing, and ad-recording process
Your purchase of Beyond The Basics will include:
- 5 video modules you can watch on your own time, plus worksheets and checklists to help you absorb what you’ve learned and put it into practice
- 1 live Q&A virtual session in early November (session will be recorded so it can be downloaded later, and absent students will have an opportunity to send in questions ahead of time to have answered during the call)
- 10+ downloadable resources you can customize for your show, including a production calendar, an audience survey, a sound-check checklist, a media kit checklist, sample pitches to potential sponsors, a Campaign Order template, and more.
Start Date: Tuesday, October 6. Modules will be released once a week on Tuesdays.
Live call date: Early November, exact date TBD. We will announce the date for the live call in mid-October.
$225 $200 for Mom 2.0 Everywhere attendees!
Mom 2.0 Everywhere attendees save $25 when you sign up directly from this page!