I am so excited about this week’s podcast, my first with two guests at the same time (ooh, dangerous!) spoke with Asha Dornfest and Christine Koh, authors of the fantastic new book (affiliate link): Minimalist Parenting: Enjoy Modern Family Life More by Doing Less.
I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know Asha and Christine pretty well over the last few years, and I can report that they are just as genuine, funny, warm, and smart as they sound in this recording!
We had so much fun discussing modern parenting, less-stressful dinners, defining your values and priorities, moving past feeling overwhelmed and how to carve out space for family time.
Please click the “play” button at the bottom of the post to listen in your browser, or you can download on iTunes.
Links related to the show:
- MinCamp, the free companion to Minimalist Parenting
- Christine’s blog, BostonMamas
- Asha’s blog, Parent Hacks
- The Stories That Bind Us: NYT story I referenced in the podcast. You can also read my related post, if you like: Happy Families Have Stories.
- The official site for Minimalist Parenting.
Disclaimer: Amazon links within this post are affiliate, so I earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.