Whitney Moss and Heather Flett started RookieMoms.com to address obstacles just like this one and help moms get out and enjoy more time with (and without!) their babies. On the show today the three of us discuss how the “rookie mom” experience has evolved over the years, the decision to add more babies to the family and how technology is changing motherhood and infancy.
Also, Kate Hanley is back on the show to discuss simple, quick things you can introduce more serenity into your daily life. From “kitchen yoga” to easy meditation (promise!) you’ll love her tips and be able to put them into practice today.
Want to know more? Here are links to some of the things discussed on the show today:
- 52 Challenges for Rookie Moms
- Whitney’s reaction to the Fisher Price Apptivity Seat
- Heather and Whitney’s book: The Rookie Mom’s Handbook: 250 Activities To Do With (And Without!) Your Baby
- Kate’s book: The Anywhere, Anytime Chill Guide: 77 Simple Strategies for Serenity
- Kate is also hosting a FREE online event called the 28 Days Lighter Super Summit – it’s all about how to work with your cycle instead of against it to feel lighter and more energetic all month. It starts TOMORROW so sign up today!
As always, thanks for listening! If you liked this show, I’d LOVE for you to subscribe or leave a rating or review on iTunes. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the podcast page here and click “View in iTunes.”
- From there you’ll see an option to subscribe, and all new episodes will download to your computer or device automatically. You’ll also see a tab in iTunes called Ratings and Reviews.
One last thing: would you like to be part of The Home Hour Podcast? Now you can record your question or comment right here in your browser, using the microphone on your computer or device. Just follow the directions below and leave your message, and it might become part of a future show.