Did you know plaid pants are back?
Did you know turtlenecks are, too?
If not (I didn’t!) you definitely need to tune in to this week’s episode of The Home Hour, where Shana Draugelis of The Mom Edit and I discuss holiday style – what to wear to parties, how to dress up a basic outfit, and, of course, how to stay warm doing it! (Fake fur is also, apparently, having a moment.)
Listen now, or read on for links to some of the things I discussed with Shana.
Some links that can help you make the most of your holiday wardrobe:
- For a perfect example of how you can dress more casual styles up for the holidays by adding a super-glam touch or two, read this post where Shana rocks plaid pants with a puffer coat…and glittery pumps!
- The Mom Edit’s Ultimate Holiday Style Guide for 2014
- While you’re at it, check out The Mom Edit’s Holiday Central packed with sales, gift guides and more.
- Shana was nice enough to send a few links to some of her favorite specific pieces for this holiday season (links are affiliates – if you click through and make a purchase, you’ll be helping Shana keep The Mom Edit going, at no cost to you):
Would you like to ask a question and have it answered on the podcast?
Just record it right in your browser below, and your question might become part of the show! (Don’t see the record button? Just click this link to record.)
P.S.: If you liked this show, I’d LOVE for you to subscribe or leave a rating or review on iTunes. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the podcast page here and click “View in iTunes.”
- From there you’ll see an option to subscribe, and all new episodes will download to your computer or device automatically. You’ll also see a tab in iTunes called Ratings and Reviews.