What do some of the smartest minds in business have to say about scaling up? In episode 4.2 of LifeWork, Dave shares some of his favorite books and links to help you learn what you need to know to grow your business.
Show notes and resources:
- Scaling Up – How A Few Companies Make it And Why The Rest Don’t – Verne Harnish. Also sign up for the email newsletter at www.scalingup.com
- Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits – Greg Crabtree
- The E-Myth – or the expanded version, E-Myth Mastery – Michael E. Gerber
- Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less – Sam Carpenter
- Zero to One Million: How I Built A Company to $1 Million in Sales . . . and How You Can, Too – Ryan Allis
Thanks for tuning in to LifeWork, the show where we explore how to build a successful business without losing your soul. If you like the show, we hope you’ll take a moment to leave a rating or review for us on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.