UPDATE: Registration for the September course is now closed. Interested in a future course, or private coaching from Meagan? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Are you feeling stuck, burned out, or overwhelmed? Do you know you want to make time in your life for your own needs, but aren’t sure how to get started?
You aren’t alone, mama. We’ve all been there.
That’s why Meagan Francis, a seasoned mom of 5, parenting author, and co-host of The Mom Hour podcast is excited to announce the Mothers of Reinvention: Foundations course.
This 10-week e-course will teach you how to:
- Manage your time better
- Pay more attention to your physical, mental and emotional health and well-being
- Tap into your confidence as a mom so that you can focus on what really matters while letting go of perfectionism, stress, and anxiety
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can live and mother more mindfully
- Make space for those “more than Mom” hobbies and passions
M.O.R. Foundations will build from the inside out to help you focus on yourself, your family, your surroundings and how you spend your time so that you can approach your life with more confidence and intention. In this encouraging, non-judgmental course, you’ll learn how to prioritize, tap into your mojo if it seems to have gone missing, and make space for the things that really matter to you.
Need more information before you decide? Here are the details:
M.O.R. Foundations is a ten-week virtual course running Tuesday, September 12 – Tuesday, November 14. The length is slightly longer than many online classes, giving you a week at the beginning to ramp up, and a week at the end to reflect and make a plan to implement what you’ve learned.
Coursework will consist of:
- Thought-provoking weekly assignments and activities
- Live video chats with Meagan where you will have an opportunity to ask questions (or watch the videos later at a time that’s convenient for you)
- Exclusive audio content so you can learn and reflect wherever you go – at the gym, during your commute, or while folding laundry!
- Journaling prompts to help you get those swirling thoughts out of your head and get them down on paper – so you can take action.
- A supportive online community where you can interact with Meagan and fellow Foundations classmates as you work through the material.
Note: if you’d like more hands-on support as you work your way through the material, one-on-one coaching will be available at a discounted rate on a first-come, first-served basis for Mothers of Reinvention students – email email@example.com if you’re interested.
The Fine Print:
In order to participate in this course, you will need to have access to Facebook (it’s OK to create an account just for this purpose) and be able to set aside 1-2 hours of time each week to work through the assignments. While you are free to consume the video and audio content on your own schedule, keep in mind that the majority of the group will be working through the material at roughly the same pace. That said, you may certainly set your own schedule – you may just miss out on some of the community aspects of the course if you do. Meagan will set weekly deadlines to create accountability, but nobody is going to give you an F if you don’t finish all the course assignments on time. And don’t worry: there won’t be a test at the end!
Interested in Meagan’s Dream Seekers Course?
For those of you ready to take the next step after completing Foundations, Meagan will be offering a Dream Seekers course beginning January 15. This will be a more intensive class focused on work-related life changes like launching a new career, starting a new business, going back to school, or pursuing a creative passion. It’s structured similarly to Foundations class, but the class size is smaller and there is more hands-on coaching from Meagan. The early bird rate for Dream Seekers will be $199 when the course officially opens for registration in October, but early registration is open to those who sign up for the Foundations class. Tuition is just $259 for BOTH Foundations and Dream Seekers!